Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day




Happy Labor to everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend. Here are some more pages for inspiration. The first one is using Basic Grey Blush paper pack. I hand cut the flowers that frame the photo out of one of the papers in the pack.

The next two pages are a layout from our trip to South Dakota. It was done using the CherryArte Poolside Collection. Paper is Lounge Lizard and I used the chipboard from that collection as well.


~Jenn


3 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Oh, I love these pages. I have some free time now... I need to play some catch-up.. :) ¥

Bonita Rose said...

these are awesome, love the colors!

Michelle said...

Oooh...lovin' the Cherry Arte...these pages are very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Michelle