Sunday, June 10, 2007

Created with "Crush"


I went up north by Grand Rapids this weekend for a work party, and I was busy getting things ready for the trip on Thursday night. While waiting for my laundry to finish drying, I sat down to work on a project. I was able to finish this layout in an hour! Wow...amazing how fast I can whip these projects out when I'm by myself. Probably because I don't talk to myself much. :) But hey the best part of scrapbooking is the company of friends, right!?


Products used in this layout: Paper: Crush by Crate Paper-Sand, Longboard, Lagoon, and Coral. Title: Crateboard-Crush. Paisley Shapes: Fancy Pants Designs Chipboard-paisley pieces. Ribbon: Crush by Crate Paper.


May you be inspired!
~Jenn
P.S. Note that we now have the ribbon to match the 5 Crate Paper lines.


2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

that is a really nice layout Jenn.. isn't it great when ideas come together so quick? good for you!

beth said...

cute, cute, cute!