Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A special layout


When I went scrapbooking with my gals in January I brought Sophia along. I went into it expecting not to get much done as far as scrapping. We had a fabulous time and Sophia was quite the hot item there! :) I did manage to get this one page done. It's a special one because it's the first one for Sophia's album. It also means a lot to me because daddy and daughter have a special bond from day one. She knew right where her spot would be with daddy. Close to his heart. It's wonderful to have a girl in our little family. The added bonus: the bow in her hair!

Products: Paper, tag, and journaling spot: Making Memories; rub-ons: Basic Grey; ribbon

I did also start a mini album for family photos and I will post that once I get it finished. I am looking forward to a day of scrapbooking with Sarah and some other friends this Saturday.
~Jenn


No comments: