Wednesday, January 09, 2008

counting the days...

It seems like it's been forever since I did some scrapbooking. Actually it has been awhile. Sarah and I are going on a retreat next Thursday. We are going to see some of our fellow scrappers and friends. I am SO looking forward to it. Get some "therapy" time. That's one thing scrapbooking is to me, therapy. It is time for me to reflect. Expend my energy doing something important. Something for myself and for my children. It's also therapy because it usually involves lots of socializing and LAUGHING! I can't wait!

We had a "meeting" tonight. Well it was suppose to be a meeting, but it ended up being a wonderful dinner with my friend, sister, business partner. Just a good talk. It was nice. Thank you Sarah!

We realized that we are getting older and there's nothing we can do about it! :) Except deal with it and try to make each year happy.

Seriously though...We have goals for the business and we hope we can achieve them this year. Lots of questions looming and our plan is to come together again in a couple weeks and discuss our plan for 2008.

I will share projects I work on at our retreat. We have some new items for the store too. I just have to get them entered. Will share when they are up on the site.

~Jenn

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Hope you both have a great time this weekend!