Monday, January 21, 2008

I've never laughed so hard...

We had a great weekend. It went by so fast. Jenn and I hosted a scrapbook retreat this past weekend at Birch Park, in WI. We had a great time and our friend Alli came from New Mexico. Talk about a long trip to scrapbook. It was so nice to see her. :-)

I officially have a scrapbook hangover - if there is such a thing. Having not gone to bed any earlier than 4AM on any given night - I was very tired this morning when I got up to go to work. Ever felt like your muscles are made of jello and your brain is made of oatmeal - that's how I felt when I woke up. Let's just say I wasn't functioning at peak performance at the ole' job today.

Anyway - I think I laughed more this last weekend than I can remember. My cheeks actually feel a bit sore from smiling.

I would like to shout-out to all that came - It wouldn't have been as fun without you. To Suzy, Kim, Amber, Shari, Yvonne, Jenn, Linda, Nicole, Karin, Alli, Deanna, Leslie, Heidi, Marni, Karen, Paige, Mary Jo, and Kelly you made my weekend. Thanks for all the laughter and fun.

~Sarah

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Glad you had a wonderful time! Now let's see those scrapbook pages!

mark said...

this is nice i always wanted to get into scrap booking