Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SNOW!




Snow...I missed it the first time around...getting pictures that is. But we have some! I can hardly believe it. I was watching the news last night and they said we "on average" would have 27 inches of snow by this time of year. Well we have only had 8 inches or so this winter. Kind of crazy!!


The snow looks so pretty, but brrr it's freakin' cold outside! That is one thing I hate about winter. The other thing is driving in the icky weather. I drove home on Sunday night during the storm. I caught the end of it, but the roads stunk! It usually takes me 40 minutes to get home and it took over an hour that night. I realized at one point I was driving on the edge of the road too. I didn't even know because of the snow on the road. Oh well, I made it home safe. That's all that matters.


So, the snow is here and it's cold...which means this time around the pretty white stuff will be around for a while longer! oh, how I love Minnesota in the winter!!!


Peace


~Jenn

No comments: