Thursday, March 01, 2007

In the still of the night...Inventory






I decided, for some reason, to count the last box of paper I am responsible for at 1:30 this morning. There is a story behind why I wanted to blog about this.

I had just finished packing up my sb stuff for the crop Sarah and I are going to on Friday. Then I was like, hmmm, should I read or do some work for Scraploft. I decided to be responsible. I started counting away. I had a few paper packs left to count and out comes Matthew. Wondering from his bedroom in a glazed state of awareness. I said, "Hey buddy", and thought he would just lay down on the floor beside me. This is what he usually does. Um, no. He decided he was going to stay awake. He started to help me by opening up the packs of paper. While doing this, he said, "This paper is pretty, but if you turn it over it's not pretty." The other side was blank. Such a smart kid! :)


So the pictures reflect a bonding moment between mom and her 4 year old who probably should NOT be up at 2:00 in the morning for any reason. Nonetheless counting paper! :)


I love my boys!


~Jenn

2 comments:

beth said...

such a cutie!

Bonita Rose said...

he's adorable!!!! have fun croppin on friday, where u guys going?