Friday, March 09, 2007

My 52 Weeks

I've been having trouble with my creative mojo, and so to get motivated - (Thanks Beth!!) I am going to start the Emily Falconbridge 52 week - cards. To get the lowdown click --> here

Here are my first two (in no particular order) Since I am starting a few weeks behind I figured I could pick and choose which ones I did first. i don't think that it matters how the 52 topics fall out - just as long as I get them all, right?

I am proud of...

Love, Love, Love...
Jenn - I know your life is super duper busy. I know how much you miss scrapbooking - so as much as I hate to do it. I challenge you to do ONE of your 52 cards. I know you can do it.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

way to go Sarah, ur cards are great.. congrats for starting them... .hugs

beth said...

your cards are so good, sarah! thanks for sharing them.