Saturday, August 19, 2006

So we are off...

So - we are live and have told our family and friends. For those that have ordered from us - Thanks, we appreciate the business.

It is going to be a busy few days. Next week all three of us will be gone to Raspberry Ridge a scrapbooking retreat "up north" in Minnesota.

It should be a great break from the hustle and bussle of work and the store. Can't wait. Now what to do for packing... For those who know me personally - you know that I am a packrat. I love to shop and buy scrapbooking supplies.

I've always liked patterned paper - so I have tons. When I mean tons I mean tons. I tend to buy by the line.

My current favorite things to buy are chipboard. I love these - especially the letters. Not sure when I became obsessed, but if I see a alpha chipboard set. I must have it. Can't tell you why but I just do.

Do you have a favorite thing you are currently into? Leave me a comment. I would love to hear what your must have item is! :-)

No comments: