Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Speaking of projects...

It looks like the whole team is finishing "projects" I just finished putting the final touches of a wedding album that I made for a friend of mine. Here's the last page of the album. I used the MME transparencies - I think we are sold out of this one - but here is another.

I love how the page turned out. This is a project I am so glad to get off my plate. I've been working on it for a year. This is also my first time altering an actual album cover. I glued ribbon down the edge and use a "love" run on. I think it turned out pretty good.

What do you think? As most of you know I am completely behind the times for altering things. I would love to see some of your ideas/thoughts on you different altered items. Give us a e-mail (scraploft@gmail.com) with a pic of your fave altered item and you might see it on the blog!

Have a CREATE Day!
~Sarah

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

SARAH, Your album you did is beautiful... wow! I am so impressed! Lovin it!