Friday, October 06, 2006

The weekend ahead

It's Friday! Happy Friday everyone. I hope you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. It has been busy and for those of you that know me (I am a project manager at a local market research company) - know that work has been busy. It's the fall - it's let's conduct research time.


Anyway - I digress. This weekend is going to be a good one. Tonight I have to clean - ewww, but it's worth it for the fun part. Tomorrow we are going to redwing with the "boys" (Matt and Ty) and are going to check out the brilliant leaves and then they get to stay the night with uncle Todd and auntie Sarah. Oh how I look forward to this. I feel like I haven't spent "quality" time with them in so long. It's going to be fun. Then Sunday - it's either football or baseball (I prefer the Twins - please, please win the next two games!) Can you ask for a better (non-scrapping) weekend?


To decompress after work - I've finally started back in on my office. After going to Raspberry Ridge in August I haven't "unpacked" any of my scrapbook stuff. It's just been in the living room - where I will rummage through until I find what I am looking for.

I've put the paper away along with the majority of stickers. I would love to hear about how you store all your paper and stickers. Is it similar to mine? My biggest battle is with clutter. Any suggestions on how to help me with that?





Pstt... These two areas are the only clean areas in the room :-) Hopefully soon that will not be the case!


Anyway - have a great weekend!

~Sarah

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

It all looks great Sarah... I hear you about organizing.. I am doing that myself with my studio... so much stuff.. yikes!