Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Too early for Christmas wishes?...

Not according to us ladies at Scraploft! We have made the big decision on which papers to get in time for the holiday season...(drum roll here) Basic Grey-Dasher, Fruitcake, and Blush. And Scenic Route Rockland. Stay tuned for pictures and further info. I am SO excited for these papers. Excited to see the pretty paper and excited to see what I can do with them! I am on this altering frenzy. Everything I look at I seem to think, "How could I alter that?" It's a new thing for me.

At our meeting today I learned how to enter product into our inventory! I am so pumped for this. I know it sounds lame to be pumped about inventory, but hey I am not a savvy computer user. Anything new I can learn with a computer is awesome to me. The little things I guess. It was a good productive evening for us. We got some decisions made and a lot of stuff done. Big to do list for next week though! It's alright. Keeps us busy....in the mode for our success.

We'll keep you all posted on the arrival of our beautiful paper from Basic Grey and Scenic Route!

~Jenny

No comments: