Monday, October 30, 2006

a weekend to fall back on...







This past weekend was a beautiful one here in Minnesota. Sadly, most likely the last one of the year until Spring comes! :( But we took advantage of the weather on Saturday. We headed down to Emma Crumbee's and picked out pumpkins. Took them home and carved them. It was me, Joe, Matthew, Tyler, Todd, and Sarah who went. We grabbed lunch at Emma's too. It was a fun day. We were all exhausted by the end. The boys are such balls of energy. I wish they could pass some on to me some days. These pictures are some of my favorites from the jaunt. Oh, the pumpkin was my sad attempt at carving "Scraploft" into it. I ended up covering the attempt with stickers! Enjoy, I can't wait to scrap these!

Hey, what's your favorite part of the fall season? let us know...

~Jenn

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

chocolate, but of course! lol