Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blog Challenge!

So I was catching up on my blog reading - and came across Bonnie's blog challenge - this one for some reason was interesting to me... so here we go!

1- Your worst habit?
I have a hard time letting things go. This often is something that I have no control over. It's just my obsessive compulsive side of me coming out.
2- Your best feature:
Hmmm.. what do I like. I really like my nails - but I'm not sure that is a feature. I would say my hair - although not lately. Sometimes I fight it - and sometimes it wins :-)
3- What you like most about your significant other/spouse?
His personality - he is so kind and sweet - sometimes I forget what a gem I've got.
4-If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
I would travel to someplace tropical like Hawaii - I've been to Hawaii and loved every moment. I would love to go back!
5- What do you admire most in a dear friend you have?
I have a dear friend who is always there for me. She's there for me for the good times (finding a new job - buying my house) and the bad times (dealing with difficult people, and being there for me when I hated my job). Unfortunalty I don't see her often - but when we get together it's like no time has passed.

Anyway - these are great questions - and so I now tag Jenny to hear her responses!!

Okay - back to the scrapbook stuff! Be on the lookout for some great deals for this weekend - and when I say GREAT - I mean GREAT - we are going to have a huge blowout sale for Friday through Sunday - so be sure to be signed up for our newsletter. By registering - you won't miss out on any of the great deals we are having! Click here to register.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

loved your answers Sarah.. and thks for the heads up re thesale, not sure how much time i will have to online shop this weeekend with the girls here.. but I'll sure try! hugs