Sunday, November 26, 2006

Story time...


I was looking through pictures of Matthew and Tyler together when Tyler was a baby. I had a specific reason I needed both of them together so I wanted a special one. This was it. It's hard to believe this was taken almost 3 years ago! I chose this one because of the way Matthew is looking at Tyler. The way he is holding his tiny fingers. It conveys to me exactly what I wrote about in the journaling. Safe. Matthew will always protect his brother. He does it every day. That is what a big brother is for, right? I had tears in my eyes when I ran across this photo our computer...how time flies.


I used papers and chipboard pieces from Cosmo Cricket's Storytime collection. I love the colors in this collection. So bright and perfect for childhood photos. Enjoy!
~Jenny


No comments: