Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I've been tagged!

I have been challenged to some post questions....here goes...

1) My worst habit would be biting my lip. I bite the inside of my mouth when I am nervous or bored. Yes it's weird, but that's why it's my worst habit.

2) My best feature... a hard one. Hmmm. Maybe my silly personality. Though I have been known to be so sarcastic that some people can't tell when I am joking or serious. Maybe I need to grow up...nah!!

3) What I like most about my significant other? Joe is a caring person. I don't give him enough credit most days. I do love this about you, Joe. Thank you....

4) If I could travel anywhere where would I go? I would love to go back to Ireland. I loved it there. The people are the most kind hearted people I have ever met. I want to go back with Joe. That is someday. Maybe more apt to happen is I would love to visit my friend, Pieps, in Idaho. She just got engaged! Congratualations, Pieps! I need to check out the 1 carat ring she got!

5) What do I admire most about a dear friend I have? I have this friend who is not afraid of my goofy ways. Though we don't see each other as much as we used to, we talk often. Our lives have become busy over the last few years with our kids and all, but we still make time to catch up. She continues to be someone I can laugh with. So, please don't let her ever grow up!

Those are my answers.

Keep an eye out for the great deal this weekend....

~Jenn

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

great answers.. can't wait to see what u will have on sale!