Monday, November 06, 2006

faxing...a simple thing?..apparently not!


ok. so I admit it, my brain is losing a few cells each and every day. Some days a more than other though. As I realized today. So, here's the story...I faxed an order in to Scenic Route Paper Company on October 16th. I then sent a follow up email asking them for estimated shipping date and backorder info if there was any. I didn't receive a reply back so I called. Still didn't hear back, so I emailed again. Finally Sarah called, and THEY DIDN'T EVEN RECEIVE OUR ORDER. Mind you we just found this out last week. Two weeks after the initial fax...

I refaxed the order this morning and went about my day. About 10:30 this morning there was a message on the Scraploft phone from Scenic. They still didn't get our order! ok, I was peeved. I thought there was something wrong with my BRAND NEW fax machine! I called her back and she told me that they would get my fax with my name on it, but the pages were blank. She asked me if I was putting the paper in the right way! Duh, why would I put them in the wrong way? I said I would go home, try again, and call her right away as follow up. Well, I turned the pages the opposite way of what I was doing before, "just in case" (wink here). I called Scenic and the fax arrived! Yes, it was successful! But, I felt a little stupid. Because, yes I had put the papers in the wrong way for the previous two faxes. Duh!!!! So, thank you to Teri at Scenic for setting me straight on the super tech highway!...

~Jenny

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

That is a funny story.. but hey,how would you have known?? Umm, maybe by reading the directions to the fax machine.. lol
funny story Jenn.. I still love ya!