Thursday, December 07, 2006

baby...it's cold outside!

Hello to all the people in warm weather out there! I wish I was with you right now! Yes, it is officially freakin' cold here! Currently 1 degree with a windchill of -10! Perfect weather for doing a little scrapbooking. Which, hmmm, Sarah and I will be doing tomorrow! I'm SO excited.

Before our lives got even busier with Scraploft's launch, we would try and scrap once a month. My main concern with starting a business in the industry is that I would stop scrapbooking. What you say?...yes STOP scrapping! I think since we went live (not counting the long retreat weekend in August...which rocked!) I have scrapped maybe 3 times. Sad, but true. That means 3 pages because I don't ever get more than one page done when I scrap with others. I like to talk, what can I say! So last meeting Sarah and I decided that we are going to try and get back into scrapbooking once a month. I'm pumped for that. I need to use all of this paper we keep getting into our office!

So, bundle up and get together this weekend with your scrapping posse. Talk, laugh, scrap, talk some more, laugh some more, and hey maybe scrap again!

Stay warm all you people in the chilly weather! Wear your hats and gloves. Yes, I even bought a hat this year! I haven't warn a hat for years! Starting to not care about the hair as much I guess. If you are in warm weather...be thankful and send a little our way.

~Jenn

P.S. I am just sick over the tragedy in Oregon. I can only imagine what that man went through in the cold weather. My prayers and blessings go out to those families who knew Mr. Kim.

No comments: