Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas Celebrations have ended... until next year!




Saturday night we had my family's Christmas celebration. It was at my sister's house. There were 20 people there and it was a good time. As always... I enjoy spending time with my family. My uncle and aunt come in from Wisconsin too. It's nice to see everyone together during the holidays. The boys got more toys to play with. Transformers were the thing this year. Kind of funny, huh? I remember when Transformers were popular when I was a child. It's amazing how things come back on to the scene.


I hope everyone's christmas was wonderful! I can't believe it's over already...there will be more next year.


Crazy, but it's raining here. The end of January and it's 40 degrees during the day! Minnesota for ya'...


Have a safe night and Happy New Year!


~Jenn
P.S. I just noticed, after I added the pictures to the blog, that it looks like Tyler has a really big arm! How funny. It's actually my husband's arm... I left the picture because I just love it!

No comments: