Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The perfect day...

I just want to let you know that I think my Christmas day was almost perfect. To me it felt almost story book.

First - The Weierke's came over and we had brunch. We ate like kings, we had eggs, english muffins, sausage, bacon, waffles, along with tons of snacks.

We then opened gifts. It was so nice to see Matt and Ty open their presents - thanks Jen for sharing your kids with me.


The only drawback to Christmas, was that Jen had to work :-( She left our house a little after 2 - the boys settled down and played with their toys and we watched a few tv shows.

Believe it or not Ty, Joe and I took a short Christmas nap. I woke up to hearing Todd say to Matt - I think they are all sleeping - what should we do? So - they started playing X-box - it was perfect.

Both of these boys starting playing X-box - it was so cute. See the pics below. Joe and Ty continued to sleep and Matt showed me all the new tricks that he could do on his new skateboarding game. Can you believe that this 4 year old totally could kick butt at skateboarding?


To make it even better - Todd and I actually got the house decorated and cleaned for Christmas Eve - we even have pictures of us in front of the tree.


I hope you and your family had as good of a Christmas as I did! Wishing you and your family a great New Year!

2 comments:

Scraploft said...

I absolutely love the photos! The one of Todd and Matthew sitting together brought tears to my eyes. I will have to get copies of course...

~Me

Bonita Rose said...

such a great pic of you and hubby!
hugs