Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a fun weekend...


I had a pretty fantastic time this weekend. Friday, Sarah and I went scrapbooking. I worked on some layouts for a planner. I got 5 layouts done! Yes, they were small-6x8, but still 5 layouts! I was happy...


Saturday I slept in...needed that desperately. Last week was a tough, long one. The boys were driving me crazy. It didn't help that I only got 4-5 hours of sleep for three days! Anyways...finally broke down crying with my friend Janel stuck on the phone. Thanks Janel for listening to my sap! So I needed some sleep. Finally crawled out of bed at noon on Saturday. Did some shopping because I realized I didn't have a gift for my Tyler's party!


Tyler will be three on the 16th. Look at this baby picture of him...so sweet. It seems like yesterday I was behind the camera trying to get that smile! We had his birthday party Sunday because next weekend is work weekend for me. We had our families over to celebrate. Boy...does my house seem small when there is that many bodies around. Matthew wanted to "help" open presents. Let's just say present opening was done in 5 minutes! Between Tyler, Matthew, and cousin Steven, there was no time for monkey business. The pictures I did manage to get will be fun to scrap. Less photos to narrow down that way.


Just thought I would blog a bit since we haven't for awhile. We've been taking it easy the last couple of weeks. We have a lot going on with other parts of our lives, so we decided to hang low for a while. Refresh with the new year. Scraploft is still up and running, don't worry! But the weekly meetings were put on hold. More time for family that way...which is great.


~Jenn

No comments: