Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Altered Items...

Today I attended a baby shower for a guy at work that just had a daughter. She was so cute. As a gift - I bought her some cute little clothes at Old Navy and altered an album for her. What do you think?

I think it turned out great. It's just a Kolo album decorated. I've never been one to alter items although I'm getting more and more into. I think I like doing these projects because they are "instant gratification" projects. I am a very slow scrapbooker. It takes me hours to finish a layout, but I enjoy the creative process - so it's worth it.

I also did another altered project. It is a journal for a friend of mine that is going to Ethiopia to adopt her little girl. It's just a covered composition book. It was my first sucessful attempt that doing one and I had a great time.

The composition book is covered with MME Signature Suite "Only You" Fun Floral paper, and the flowers come from the Prima Bitty Bag. E-mail Scraploft if you want directions for either of these projects.

Hope you all had a great day - can you believe that tomorrow is Thursday already? Time flies when you are having fun :-)

--Sarah

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

love these sarah.. wow.. love that album.. you did a beautiful job!