Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exactly one year ago today...

Scraploft was born. I can't believe that it has been a whole year. Wow! Both Jenn and I want to say THANKS to all the great friends who have helped us live our dream. We couldn't do it without each and everyone of you.

A year ago today - I met with my business partners - and we came up with a name. We've done a lot over the last year. It almost seems unreal! Cheers to another great year ahead!

Jenn - I am so glad that we are business together. I know that things can get rough and times get stressful - but I wouldn't pick any other person that I would ever want to go on this adventure with. We have so much fun - it makes even the worse of times seem not so bad. Thanks for everything!

P.S. - for those that are wondering - we will have a ONE year anniversary party - we are planning on waiting to celebrate our first year in August when we went live with the website.

3 comments:

beth said...

very cool! happy first!

Bonita Rose said...

Happy first anniv guys! HUGSYA.. it's a huge accomplishment!!! Looking forward to celebrating with u in Aug.. I really am!

~ alli ~ said...

Sarah and Jenn -- Congrats to you both! I can't believe it'll be a year in August. My how time flies!