Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tag, I'm it

Along with Sarah, I was tagged by Beth to share 7 random thoughts about myself.
The rules are: each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well . At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.

1) I met my husband while working with him at McDonald's.

2) I am a very sensitive person. I cry easily. Especially when it comes to my boys. They are growing up too fast for me!

3) I also become defensive easily too. As Sarah knows and deals with greatly! :)

4) I stopped biting my nails as a freshman in college when my grandma said she would pay me $100 if I could show her grown nails. She never payed me, but hey I have decent nails to this day.

5) I am obsessed with changing the color of my hair.

6) I am a shopaholic. I can not pass up a deal. Or any clothes that I happen to find that work for me. Shoes and purses are my thing. I will be doing a page about all of my purses some day! Oh...I love paper too!

7) I secretly want to get a tattoo...maybe some day....


Whew...to narrow it down to 7 was difficult! Just kidding. That was fun...

Ok, everyone I know that has a blog has been tagged already. But if you have a blog and I don't know you do, feel free to share your answers!

~Jenn

2 comments:

beth said...

thanks for doing this jenn!

Bonita Rose said...

great reading Jenn.. i'll have to check out your purse collection one of these days! HUGS