Monday, April 16, 2007

My lists...

So I am a list person - anyone else out there like that? I don't know what I would do without my lists. At work - lists are what makes me successful. So - I write things down so that I can really focus - without distraction on the task that I am working on.


Let's rewind, just a bit - I used to have a list "book" it was a hardcover book that I added tabs to. My life was separated into "home" and "Scraploft" stuff. I bought it at Good Things or something like that over in Eden Prairie - I loved it - and it worked. But soon enough - I ran out of pages and I haven't been able to find a similar book since. I've tried the dayrunner type thing - it works for dates - but the lines are too little to get a good list going...So... I made this...

It is made using the Basic Grey Phoebe paper and Bazzill Blossoms (Lizard), acrlyic pieces are Heidi Grace, notebook is 99 at walmart. Hopefully now with the customized notebook - the lists will go on and everyone will be happy :-)


I also made this recently at a friends Birthday Party. Totally stole the idea from Kyra. It is made using a kit from Joann's and papers from the Scenic Route - Capetown papers.
Kyra - one question for you - how do you display it. If you hang it up by the hook - you can't flip the pages, but it won't stand up by itself. Any suggestions?

Wishing each of you a happy Monday!!

~Sarah

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Sarah, such great projects, love your new notebook! Love it!

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the new notebook! :)

beth said...

looks good! i'm a list maker too. feels so good to cross stuff off!

MNScrapbookmom said...

I love these colors!!! I haven't placed mine anywhere yet... Sadly, I have many projects that are wall bound, but I am afraid to hang things because I always change my mind as to where they will look the best. Maybe you could place it at eye level on a nail (And paint the end to match),so if someone wanted to look, they could take it down and look at it, then hang it back up. Just an idea...¥