Friday, April 06, 2007

Recent Layouts




Here are a couple of layouts that I worked on at Nicole's birthday party last Saturday. It was so nice to see all the ladies of scrapping again. Lots of laughs as usual. Spent 10 hours "scrapping", but only got 1 whole layout done. But, to my credit, I did finish the two page layout that I started before.


The "Gratitude" layout features American Crafts paper and chipboard letters from Heidi Swapp.


For the "Celebrate" layout I used Cosmo Cricket's Halfway Cafe.


So good to see some of my pictures and products being used. Slowly, but surely!


~Jenn

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts.... love them!!!

MNScrapbookmom said...

Love the layouts... and adore Cosmo Cricket.. I can spot that paper from a mile away !!! Love it !!! Nice work.